How to import stores and coupons via network API integration using Totem task in CashbackOS website?
Import stores and coupons via network API integration using Totem task.
- Visit Admin Panel->Settings->Totem.
- Note:- There are multiple affiliates n/w integrated and multiple tasks also integrated. based on the n/w that you have opted it would show all affiliates n/w along with different tasks.
- Campaign approved in affiliates n/w but it would not be created on the website then click on execute button.
- Visit Admin Panel->Affiliate Network->Network Campaign. Here all the campaign which are available from the network API is listed here. you can search for the specific campaign and its status. If it would be available then there is a problem with the website not from the campaign side.
- visit WordPress Admin panel->All import->manage Import.
- Click on Sample store Import it will save one file on the local drive. open that file this file contains the list of stores. Refer to that file, create your own file.
Now Visit WordPress Admin panel->All Import->New Import
- Select the Store from the drop-down list and press the continue button.
- Load Template from the drop-down list and press the continue button.
- There are fewer columns so you can do one thing- Visit Admin Panel->STORES->Store and Import CSV and download the Template.
- Now Export the CSV and download the file.
- Now Import CSV file with the Admin Panel.
What’s Sale Data API integration
Import all sale transactions from the network automatically on your cashback website/app with sale data API integration. This helps automate the awarding cashback as soon as it’s tracked with the network fully automatically. Not just that, it keeps ...
What’s the difference between network API integration and post back system?
The network APIs are various types, i.e. campaigns, commission rates, coupons & sale data, etc. With API integration we pull all this information in your cashback system and create stores, cashback rates for each of these stores, coupons & offers, ...
What’s coupon API integration from network
Fetch all the coupons from the affiliate network automatically and showcase your users. It imports all the coupons, tags it to your stores, and marks the status as expired when removed from the network fully automatically.
How do we create merchants, categories, coupons?
You can create merchants from the direct network by opting for network merchant API integration. If not opted, you can use the admin panel to create new merchants or use bulk import functionality and create using the CSV file. Similarly, categories ...
What’s merchant data with commission rate API integration
Import all the merchant's campaigns from the affiliate network automatically in your cashback website with all metadata like merchant name, URL, logo, info, etc as per the network API response. It also imports the commission rates available for the ...