How to configure Totem in the CashbackOS?
Visit Admin Panel-> Settings->Totem
- Enter the Descriptions. It provides a descriptive name for your task.
- Select the Command from the given list.
- Enter the Parameters.
- Note: Command parameters required to run the selected command.
- Select the Timezone from the drop-down list.
- Choose whether to define a "cron expression" or to "add frequencies".
- Add a cron expression for your task.
- Cron is the system process that will automatically perform tasks for you according to a set schedule. The schedule is called the crontab, which is also the name of the program used to edit that schedule.
- Linux Crontab Format:- MIN HOUR DOM MON DOW CMD
- Crontab Fields and Allowed Ranges (Linux Crontab Syntax)
- Note:- The time field uses 24 hours format. So, for 8 AM use 8, and for 8 PM use 20.
- For Example:- 30 08 10 06 * /home/maverick/full-backup This will execute the Full backup shell script (full-backup) on 10th June 08:30 AM.
- Note:- cron expression visit the link https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/crontab-in-linux-with-examples/
- Add frequencies to your task. These frequencies will be converted into a corn expression while scheduling the task.
- Click on Add Frequency link and select the type of frequency from the drop-down list and enter its parameters.
- Enter the Email Address.
- Note:- Add an email address to receive notifications when this task gets executed. Leave empty if you do not wish to receive email notifications.
- Enter the Mobile no.
- Note:- Add a phone number to receive SMS notifications. Leave empty if you do not wish to receive SMS notifications.
- Enter the slack webhook URL.
- Note:- Add a slack webhook URL to receive slack notifications. Leave empty if you do not wish to receive slack notifications.
- MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS.
- Decide whether multiple instances of the same task should overlap each other or not.
- Decide whether the task should be executed while the app is in maintenance mode.
- Decide whether the task should be executed on a single server.
- CLEANUP OPTIONS.
- Note:- Determine if an over-abundance of results will be removed after a set limit or age. Set the non-zero value to enable.